Jamie Kinosian is an illustrator and comic artist based in Houston, Texas. Watercolors are her favorite medium to express emotions through colors. Her artwork is inspired by interactions and relationships between individuals and the way people can impact each other, for better or for worse. She met her husband, Robert, in the comic book store he opened just a few doors down from where she worked.
- BFA in Studio Art at Sam Houston State University (2012)
- Art mentoring for SHSU Wash course (2011)
- Vice President: Student Art Association of SHSU [2010-2011]
- Spring 2012 “Platonic” SOFA Gallery, SHSU
- Fall 2012 “Between” LSC Gallery, SHSU